Please reply by conversation.

kjdoski

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Bloomington, IN
    ***SOLD*** Hello, INGO. For your consideration is my Rossi R92 carbine in .357. I'm at least the third owner, so I don't really know the long-term history of this one. I can say the rear sight has been removed (and wasn't included when this cute thing came into my stable), and it's wearing a Skinner picatinny rail on the barrel. The bolt-mounted safety was also removed and replaced with a Steve's Gunz adjustable rear peep sight (link: https://store.stevesgunz.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_16&products_id=10). I believe the front sight is factory, but it's blued steel with a brass square at the tip, nicely visible even to my getting-older eyes, and works fine with the rear peep as far as windage goes.

The carbine feeds and fires both .357 and .38 Special with no issues (at least through the 250 rounds I fired, most of which were .38s), and is plenty accurate. I slapped a Holosun 503CR on it (not included) and was easily able to ring my B/C zone steel targets at 100 yards. On paper, it would shoot one-hole 3-round groups at 25 from the bench, and I could hold 3" groups easily standing off hand.

Don't know the age of this carbine, and the bluing shows honest wear - it was clearly used by it's previous owners, but not abused. Only ugly spot is near the muzzle, looks like some rust that was removed and cold blued.

Because of the finish wear on this one, I'm going to discount it pretty aggressively at $550, including the over $100 worth of accessories that are included. I'd be willing to trade it towards a Staccato P (optics ready), a CZ Scorpion 3+ (prefer the 7.8" barrel), or a GP100 (either 3" or MC). Other than that, not really looking for trades.

Located in Bloomington. Willing to travel to make the right sale or trade. As per site SOP, please don't bump this ad - send questions/offers by IM and I'll get back to you. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_5978.jpg
      IMG_5978.jpg
      583 KB · Views: 98
    • IMG_5979.jpg
      IMG_5979.jpg
      561.3 KB · Views: 97
    • IMG_5981.jpg
      IMG_5981.jpg
      247.1 KB · Views: 89
    • IMG_5982.jpg
      IMG_5982.jpg