• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    This is a catch and release for me as I just prefer the 1911/2011 platform. Below is the description from the listing I purchased it from. $1450 FTF in the Evansville area. Must have LTCH and IN DL. Uses CZ75 mags. Reduced to $1350.

For sale is this like new Phoenix Fusion Standard 9mm. Phoenix pistols are built in small numbers in Interlaken, Switzerland. They build the very best pistols that use the CZ design in the world, in my opinion. The owner of Phoenix is the former owner of Sphinx. The Phoenix pistols are built to a higher level of quality even compared to the old Sphinx pistols.

The Fusion Standard is their full size duty pistol. The slide is steel, the frame is aluminum, and the grip is polymer. They have three parts, much like a 2011. Quality and accuracy are both outstanding and the ergonomics are perfect, as far as I’m concerned. Attention to detail is through the roof.

cepzfO.jpg Clh0EQ.jpg h9SU5W.jpg j5A1Ux.jpg VOywBY.jpg yJ4S4Q.jpg

Last edited:

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    This is a catch and release for me as I just prefer the 1911/2011 platform. Below is the description from the listing I purchased it from. $1450 FTF in the Evansville area. Must have LTCH and IN DL. Uses CZ75 mags. Reduced to $1350.

For sale is this like new Phoenix Fusion Standard 9mm. Phoenix pistols are built in small numbers in Interlaken, Switzerland. They build the very best pistols that use the CZ design in the world, in my opinion. The owner of Phoenix is the former owner of Sphinx. The Phoenix pistols are built to a higher level of quality even compared to the old Sphinx pistols.

The Fusion Standard is their full size duty pistol. The slide is steel, the frame is aluminum, and the grip is polymer. They have three parts, much like a 2011. Quality and accuracy are both outstanding and the ergonomics are perfect, as far as I’m concerned. Attention to detail is through the roof.

View attachment 292677 View attachment 292678 View attachment 292679 View attachment 292680 View attachment 292681 View attachment 292682

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom