Please reply by conversation.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    **Sold**

Up for sale (no trades) is a Henry Long Ranger in 223 Rem/5.56. This is the H014S-223 model with iron sights. LOVE this rifle, but with other scoped varmint rifles in my stash that also shoot this caliber, plans for this to be my coyote gun never came to pass. This truly has become a safe queen.

Comes with everything it did when new - factory box, all papers, and factory 5-round magazine. I purchased and installed the Henry factory rail on the receiver for scope mounting. Not a mark on it, spotlessly clean, and comes with that really pretty Henry wood! It's a super soft shooter (with the few rounds of 223 I've put through it, has not seen any 5.56) and the iron sights are dead-on. Being a 5-round lever action, it forces you to be purposeful with your shots so you're not burning through ammo.

Note in the screen shot below from Henry's website that MSRP on these is $1138 if you can find one. I'm hearing that Henry has been slow with production due to relocating to WI and COVID.

Price: $850 $825

Need to meet FTF in the Noblesville/Fishers area, will not ship. Please PM me with any questions (don't bump the ad), and thank you for looking!

5TRIlQQ.jpg

MJAc6jj.jpg

GqmK5rc.jpg

Last edited:

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Saturday morning bump with a price reduction. If you're looking for something different and unique beyond the same-old AR platform, this rifle will get your inner cowboy on!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom