Please reply by conversation.

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    Hello and thanks for looking.

For sale is a CZ82 made in 1988. Pictures show it all. Average condition for these pistols it seems, with little chips in the paint all over it. No rust that I can see though. Barrel is polygonal so you cant really see the "rifling" but it is a nice accurate shooter or carry piece.

This gun is chambered in 9x18 makarov which is a commonly available round online. The gun holds 12 rounds in the magazine.
    This listing is for:
    1. CZ82
    2. 2 12 round surplus magazines
    3. high quality Czech leather holster and magazine pouch.

Asking 400 dollars. Average price on these appear to be 350-380 for non hand select options with no spare mag or leather goods so 400 seems fair to me. If you were born in 1988 ill give you a 25$ discount :D

Will ship to your C&R or FFL at your expense, It will only cost the shipping cost from me as I have a C&R so I wont have to include an FFL fee on my end. Located in Northeast Indiana, Can meet in muncie, Hartford City, Eaton, Royerton, Gas city, and at certain times of the month Fort Wayne.

Must see Indiana ID for local sales.

IMG_6060.JPG IMG_6061 ID covered.jpg IMG_6062 ID Covered.jpg IMG_6063.JPG IMG_6064.JPG IMG_6065.JPG IMG_6066.JPG IMG_6082.JPG IMG_6083.JPG IMG_6085.JPG

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom