• ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Ain't happening.

Although if he leaves, that's where I'd want him to go.

In '06, Wade, Bosch and James all signed 4 year deals so it could be possible to play together. I think it's gonna happen.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    somewhere else where he will continue to make way too much money to play a worthless game that kills brain cells just by watching it, and employes social rejects thats only talent in life is to toss around a ball and bag hot girls. carry on :)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Man, it seems like people who don't even have a pot to **** in can always find a reason to down everything. :xmad: Anyway, Bazooka, thanks for the thread. It will be interesting to see where he chooses to play, but I hope it's Chicago.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Man, what out for the Heat!!!

Boy, I wonder how long it will take for that smile on Micky Arison's(Heat's owner) face to go away. That is one happy man right now. Shew!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Man, it seems like people who don't even have a pot to **** in can always find a reason to down everything. :xmad: Anyway, Bazooka, thanks for the thread. It will be interesting to see where he chooses to play, but I hope it's Chicago.

who doesnt have a pot to **** in??

R kelly had toilets made of gold, but he still liked to **** on little kids. :n00b:

wooooo go LJ, way to keep a promise. hope you dont get shot in miami

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Went to Miami... I read he was going there because there is no state income tax... I thought he was an Obama backer...

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Went to Miami... I read he was going there because there is no state income tax... I thought he was an Obama backer...

He didnt go to Miami for money, he could have made ALOT more in Cleveland. He will make less money than Joe Johnson of the Hawks. Lebron, Dwayne, and Bosh are all taking less than the max contract to play together.

He went to Miami to win because in 7 years cleveland has been able to provide him an over the hill Shaq, broken down Antwan Jameson, Mo Williams, and Anderson Verajao. Yeah Id leave to go play with Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosch too.

He didnt break any promise, Cleveland didnt deliver so he went to a team that could.

Top Bottom