• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    so what IS in stock at the moment? i cant find an upper anywhere, buds was crashing for me all day yesterday, and some vendors are raising prices on mags. PSA is also almost completely out of uppers.

cwagner1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    It's not a good time to buy right now in my opinion. Pretty much everywhere is out of stock or has jacked up prices.

Maybe try finding something 2nd hand from someone on here.

jimmytj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    Maybe try finding something 2nd hand from someone on here.

You're a wise man. Say "guns in general" aren't outlawed in the next month or so... All these people buying everything they can find labelled "gun" with their credit cards are going to wish they didn't have them once that first bill comes in.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    Makes me happy that I was smart and ordered my gun related stuff before all the emotional panic buyers started running up the prices and running the stock down to nothing.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    You're a wise man. Say "guns in general" aren't outlawed in the next month or so... All these people buying everything they can find labelled "gun" with their credit cards are going to wish they didn't have them once that first bill comes in.

Bargains may be had on "used" rigs in 6 months to a yr :)

cmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Apr 10, 2011
    And I just began work building my first AR, I have the worst timing EVAR!

I'm in the same boat.. Working on a SBR. I wanted to wait a bit to order the barrel, but I found an 11.5 with FSB, Delta ring, and carbine gas tube for a great deal today, so I pulled the trigger. Bushmaster barrels are backordered until second quarter next year.. A few others have a long wait as well.

All that I need to have all the parts is a complete bolt carrier group.. Probably going to go ahead and snag one of those when I can as well.. I don't know what stock is going to look like for the next 6 months.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I saw a 450 bm, a 458 and a few 7.62 saigas at the Gun Den in Shelbyville.

The smaller shops still got stuff I am thinking.

cwagner1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Yeah, it's a bad time to build right now. There will be deals to be had in 6 months.

Other platforms seem to not be so bad right now. Ar15s are bearing the brunt of the panic buying right now.

Top Bottom