So.. what are you reloading at the moment??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    Still working up my confidence in my xl750, 100 rounds at a time. Batch this afternoon was the smoothest yet, primer bar fed nicely, didn't manage to spill any powder, and I managed to figure out a decent rhythm...all wins and I'll take every one I can get. I've learned that the powder drop really doesn't start to meter well until 10-12 cycles. Makes adjustments really frustrating...

Now to focus on my seating die...little bugger is still varying more than it used to. I'm getting there though.

cjcycles

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    Ft Wayne
    Still working up my confidence in my xl750, 100 rounds at a time. Batch this afternoon was the smoothest yet, primer bar fed nicely, didn't manage to spill any powder, and I managed to figure out a decent rhythm...all wins and I'll take every one I can get. I've learned that the powder drop really doesn't start to meter well until 10-12 cycles. Makes adjustments really frustrating...

Now to focus on my seating die...little bugger is still varying more than it used to. I'm getting there though.

The 750 is an awesome loader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Dusting the cobwebs (literally) off my bench. Been about a year since I've loaded anything. Right now I'm still getting my feet wet on some deer loads for 30/30 and 30-06. Last night I sized, trimmed, and tumbled the brass. Tonight I'll be charging the final products. I'm still under 500 total rounds loaded.

I'm hoping to buy some dies and components for 357 mag this week.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm working on a 45acp load. 230gr Hoosier CLRN over 800x and a CCI 300 primer, and mixed brand brass, but mostly Federal. I decided to work on a -p load. I want to see how slow I can run this bullet and still have reliable functionality. I'm testing two different pistols with it. Shield 45acp and a Springfield XD Tactical 45acp.

This is what happens when you are caught up on home and yard work and are bored ;)

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Sorting out 223 brass for crimped and not. What are good ways to remove crimps.

Cordless drill. Cheap primer pocket reamer. No need for expensive swage tools if you already have the drill that is the most useful tool of all.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Beveled and polished the chambers on a replacement cylinder for a Pietta target model 1858.
    Now will be looking for a bullet mold to fit .446 diameter chambers.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    .308 right now, have a couple of new rifles I'm trying to develope a load for where 'Jesus' appears above the reloader.
    Close, but no one hole groups yet...

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Nothing right now. Just picked up 2 more square deals that I need to run through once we get the garage finished in the next 2 weeks.

Top Bottom