• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm not that lucky - she loves to go shopping but tends to buy things that 'we' need...

I can't justify a Sig 1911 as a 'we' need, as we already have two pistols (one for here, when I'm out and about).

Well it sounds like you have a real stand up lady by your side. :yesway:

My fiance is doesnt splurge all the time, but we dont live together yet, so most of my money still goes to me and hers to her. Its not that we dont things for "us" but until she gets out of school (IUPUI) she will probably keep living in Indy.

Do you have a .45 yet? Or a 1911 of any kind? BC you could try to make the case that every gun owner NEEDS atleast one 1911.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don't have anything that is .45, unfortunately. I have .22 LR, 9mm, and .40.

Well, There is your hook! Now you need to go to Sig's website and pick out either a 1911 or a P220.

Either way, you cant go wrong.

Remember everyone NEEDS a .45ACP pistol in thier collection. :yesway:

nvb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    p226 with the short re-set trigger is the best feeling/accurate pistol i have ever fired

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    So how do you like it?! Thinking of buying the stainless elite. All the pictures in this thread are NOT helping. :(

mjpell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Mooresville
    That is a pretty nice looking gun.

and wow. It was a P226 tactical, and wow. What an amazing feeling piece, I've not shot a Sig yet besides the 1911 varient I had. I'm seriously thinking about trying hard to get it, meaning trading something plus cash. I've always looked at Sig's and knew they were nice but never took the plunge. So you P226 9mm owners, what say you? How does it compare to say a Beretta 92FS? It's almost $900 if I remember correctly, are they worth that?!? That's pretty high for a pistol, for me anyways. Appreciate your thoughts, I can't stop thinking about it. :eek:

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Columbus
    I carry a p226 often and feel very comfortable with the feel and accuracy. It has never failed to fire and maintaines it great looks for many years

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    P226-Stainless-Elite-detail-L.jpg

Soon you will be mine... :drool: :wwub: :faint:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just another reason I like my Sigs...

I don't have to chop them all to hell and modification them into something barely recognizable from the original Pistol...
    It's a tool dammit! :popcorn:

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    I like when there are "Glock picture threads" lol. Everything looks the exact same. ;)

Top Bottom