• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • watkins1988

Marksman
    Aug 23, 2011
    Indy
    Hi, I bought a 5906 from you guys on saturday and when I got home I noticed the rear sight was way off to the right side of the slide. I tried but I can't get it to move. I know it can't be right where its at or at least it shouldn't be. lol

What would you charge me to look at it or adjust it?

Also I wouldn't expect you to, but do you have any aftermarket sights for this gun?

Last edited:

Simon6101

Master
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Bring it in

We are closed today for inventory. If you would like to bring it back in we can see about moving the sight or sending to our Gunsmith to have it taken care of. We do not have any other sights to fit the 5906. Sorry

watkins1988

Marksman
    Aug 23, 2011
    Indy
    I took it in today and the guy I talked to wouldnt even look at it. He said you guys dont work on guns and couldnt touch it.

Simon6101

Master
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Who did you talk to?

Did you get the name of whoever you talked to? Next time in bring the receipt and ask for Mark, Kenny or Dave and we will get you taken care of. Did you make them aware that you had purchased the firearm from us?

watkins1988

Marksman
    Aug 23, 2011
    Indy
    I dont want to get anyone in trouble. I told him I bought it from you guys a few weeks ago. He said you only work on M&P's and Glocks. The sight just needs drifted to the left a bit. I do have a receipt, I can try again tomorrow. I think I know who Dave is, beard right? and I know who shooter is but I dont know his real name lol. Ill ask for one of those guys.

Top Bottom