• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Cleaning out the closet and trying to get a couple bucks to buy some more gear...

First is a Condor single point bungie sling. It's been hooked to my Sig for a while, but the rifle is heavy enough that I want to put a two point on it instead...it has an HK hook attachment on the front if it's hard to tell in the photo. $20 shipped OBO.

SOLD-Second are the two stocks. One is a new take of remington 700 right hand short action stock. It's from a SPS and has no pillars at all. It's not optimum for a precision rifle, but would make a decent upgrade for a knock around hunting rig. $30 shipped. The second stock is an old Ruger 10-22 factory stock that I sprayed with bedliner probably 15 years ago. It's in decent shape and would work well if you wanted a cheap stock to cut down for a young shooter, but didn't want to cut a nice new wood stock...$15 shipped.-SOLD

SOLD- Next is a set of Sig 556 stock sights, front factory sight and stock rail with rear sight. I think these will attach to a 552 ( In know the front will, not sure about the rail). $35 for the set, includes screws and all stock parts to remount them. -SOLD

Last are two M14 manuals. they've been sittign around my house long enough. The Kuhnhausen manual is in great shape, while the green one is kind of beat up. If you own an M1A or any variation of the M14 you should have these. $25 shipped for both.

1066232142_LuanD-M.jpg

1066232187_jH259-M.jpg

Trade options are Pmags, ranger plates, Condor SPEEDY Sling / VTAC two point sling, or Glock 22 mags.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom