• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I find that interesting. I will be watching. Assuming that Slide Fire owns the patents related to the way that stock works, given that, I am VERY interested in hearing why Bump Fire believes it is in the right...if, in fact, it does. Superficially, both items seem to operate exactly the same way. Unless the patents cover other things, not the mechanism that allows for rapid trigger use, I don't quite know what Bump Fire can say....but I'm sure they will have a thing or two to say.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    A dollar amount in most complaints, other than a jurisdictional amount, is an attorney's advertising gimmick. They are suing for whatever damages they can prove.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Bump Fire is offering their stocks on their web page for $99. Sounds like they are wanting to generate some quick cash!

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Besides affording the stock you have to be able to afford the ammo to make it useful...that's a real drawback to those of us not able to fall back on the largess of taxpayers.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    For the price compared to slidefire that is hard to pass up.

I'm thinking Christmas gift for my brother.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Ah!

Crap. I want one now. Question: With the bump fire stock, how simple is it to just do one shot bursts? Local range disallows rapid fire, and I do not believe this is the bump fire stock that has the option to lock into place for a solid stock configuration, correct?

I may buy one anyhow for ****s-n-giggles.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Upon closer review, it looks like you can lock it in place to prevent the bumpfire action... :)

BFS-stock-7.jpg

Well, this will be fun.

CyberGuyPR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    NWI
    Found this part interesting:
    Slide Fire has asked the courts to:

B. Ordering Bump Fire Systems to provide an accounting of all sales activity relating to the Accused Product, together with an itemized list of all persons to whom it has sold the gunstocks, including their addresses and other contact information;
    C. Ordering Bump Fire Systems to notify immediately every person and entity to whom it has sold or otherwise contracted to provide the Accused Product that Slide Fire holds the patents on the technology and that it cannot legally sell the Accused Product

Top Bottom