Signs of recovery in Missouri and Oklahoma...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shots fired...

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I travel out west every two weeks for work, generally to Joplin Missouri and Pittsburg Kansas. This week, I went all the way out to Shawnee Oklahoma. I stopped in three or four gun shops that I like to browse to kill time when time allows. What I found the last two trips is encouraging. This trip though, I saw .223 and several other calibers that I haven't been finding. The selection of both hand guns and long guns has grown as well. I searched, but found no 22lr anywhere. But I do think that things are slowly starting to recover. Just thought I'd offer my findings to those who don't travel around much outside our state. :twocents:

SilveradoII

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    I am curious why the recovery seems to be regional. I am originally from Missouri and went to visit a few weeks ago. Just for grins I stopped by a couple Walmart's and they had .223s in stock. They had a daily limit of 3 boxes. They had enough I was able to get some 3 days in a row.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Hey, I got a buddy on the rez right outside Shawnee, does a lot of traveling through those parts he said the situation is improving very well in comparison to the past 2-5 months or so. Also is always talking bout a lgs in a little strip down the road from his house almost always having harder to find guns.
    Either way let's hope it will improve across the country soon!

Top Bottom