Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    SOLD $295
    Sig Sauer P250 .22LR D/A only w/6 factory magazines

The SIG Sauer P250 is a semi-automatic pistol made by Sigarms and this gun was introduced in 2007.
    As of January 25, 2017 the only available caliber for the P250 on both the SIG Sauer website and their online catalog is the P250-22 Nitron Compact .22 Long Rifle. Exchange kits can convert the P250 from .22 Long Rifle to 9mm, .357 SIG, .40 S&W and .45 ACP.

A member here in Shelbyville that I bought a Ruger P89 and a S/W 22A-1 from had this Sig Sauer P250 for sale last July and I wanted to try out a real Sig .22LR manufactured by them just for fun.
    I didn't even know it was D/A only when I bought it, and it is a polymer, so I knew I wouldn't keep it long, but someone mentioned here that it would be a good way to practice your double-action trigger pull, and they were right. It does fit so well in the hand.
    I wish I could just keep it but I need to pay for other fun guns.

The Sig P250 is a different kind of fun from the other dozen semi-autos .22LRs that I enjoy.
    I find the trigger is quite nice and smooth, to me it is all about staging the trigger.
    The Sig P250 is double action only and it is hammer fired.

P250 CMPCT 22LR NIT 10+1 CS 250C-22-BAS | NITRON CONTRAST
    Action double action only
    Barrel 3.9"
    Finish Black Nitron Finish
    Length 7.2"
    Sights Contrast
    Caliber 22 LR
    Capacity 10+1
    Magazine 2 / 10 rd.

Some pricing online for the Sig P250 (must add in the FFL fees, shipping and taxes):
    $325 SIG P250 22LR COMPACT 10R BLK - Buds Gun Shop
    $330 Osage County Guns,
    $379 Local Shop in Noblesville

Online pricing for additional magazines:
    Sig Sauer P250 .22lr Compact Factory Original 10rd Magazine
    Brand new
    $16.86

Sig Sauer Compact Magazine P250 22Lr MAG-MOD-C-22-10 Color: Black, Magazine Capacity: 10, 26% Off
    $23.89
    $28.99

online pic:
    thumbnail

My pics of the gun:
    lTzgpsE.jpg
    XKknURO.jpg
    HHvrXMd.jpg

zloqLDy.jpg
    aklUttI.jpg

BmgmOBx.jpg
    V2dmayg.jpg

Last edited:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Nice little gun. Curious what all rimfire ammo has been through the gun and if any of it has been troublesome?

1. I have a dozen different kinds of .22LR ammo since I have so many .22LR revolvers and semi-autos.
    2. If you really want a list (I keep records) I could tell you what I've used. If you need that, pm me for my cell number so I can just read it to you and not have to type (slow).
    3. I don't remember there ever being an issue with this gun like with my SW 41 (needs SV) or RIA XT22 (needs HV and is particular which ones): it seemed to run anything I was putting through my other 22s that I would be shooting on any given day.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom