• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunrunner0320

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    Anderson
    i went to the gun show today with my brother and i got a new sig p250 45cal i never have owned a sig tell now we took it out back and it shots great cant wait to take it to the range whats your thoughts on this model.

EPD1102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    There is also a lot of info on the web site P250Sig.com if you're interested. I have several of them and have been very happy with all of them.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I've become a Sig fanatic. They feel comfortable and they are reliable. Never had an issue with any Sig. The p250C is one on my shopping list for this year and my wife is dying to get one as well. Chances are if it say Sig on the side, you can't go wrong.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I too am a huge Sig fan. I own 3 at this time and on my way to 4 and maybe 5. Ive never had much experiance with the polly ones, other than I know that they feel pretty good. Ive HEARD alot about the P250 having problems with the 1st gen ones but the new ones are supposed to be good to go. Also if your looking for a good cheap Sig Ive heard the SP2022 is a great little piece for the money. I know the classic ones are great guns. Ive got about 5k rnds collectively through all of mine with no malfuntions of any kind. Youll never be sorry you bought a Sig.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I too am a huge Sig fan. I own 3 at this time and on my way to 4 and maybe 5. Ive never had much experiance with the polly ones, other than I know that they feel pretty good. Ive HEARD alot about the P250 having problems with the 1st gen ones but the new ones are supposed to be good to go. Also if your looking for a good cheap Sig Ive heard the SP2022 is a great little piece for the money. I know the classic ones are great guns. Ive got about 5k rnds collectively through all of mine with no malfuntions of any kind. Youll never be sorry you bought a Sig.
    the p250c will be my first polymer one as well...I'm not a huge fan of the other designs.....but I like the 229, 226, and of course it's hard to screw up a 1911 and if it's Sig, it's just that much better

dpbstevens

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    Akron
    I own a sig p250 in a .45 cal. and it is my favorite gun out of the few pistols i own. made me a sig fan for sure. shoots every time and feels amazing compared to most i have shot. wouldn't have picked a better gun for myself personally.

gunrunner0320

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    Anderson
    it was a hard choice to make between a glock and the sig and im really happy with my choice. it carrys great and grips great in my hands and now i have to get a holster and a light for her and then get some range time with it.

Top Bottom