• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • john67103

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 6, 2009
    Fishers
    I was trying to find a good holster for the Sig P250 and I don't see a lot of shoices out there. I saw the factory plastic paddle holster and I think Kramer makes some as well, does anyone have a favorite or know of any others? I'm looking for a good conceal carry, probably IWB. I also didn't know if people have found one type of pull to be easier over the other as Kramer had a straight up pull and a forward at about a 20 deg angle.

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    I recommend Raven Concealment Systems holsters. Their website doesn't lshow that they make P250 holsters but I'd give them a call and see if they now have a P250 mold. Here's their number: (440) 465-7111 Here's their website: Raven Concealment Systems

These are top notch holsters.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Pami has a RCS (Raven....) Holster for her P250 that was made for her at the 1500. Works quite well. A lot of the other companies, Especially the smaller leather holster makers don't update their sites often. Which is to say you should call and ask if you see something you like.

john67103

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 6, 2009
    Fishers
    They make them right at the 1500? Is it cheaper to wait until March or will they custom order easily? A friend of mine has a MTAC holster that I might try as well.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    They make them right at the 1500? Is it cheaper to wait until March or will they custom order easily? A friend of mine has a MTAC holster that I might try as well.
    Yes, they do, for a $10 surcharge. If they don't have a mold for the 250 yet, then you'll have to have them make it at the 1500. Get there early in the day since they can't hold your gun overnight. It only takes about 30-45 minutes to make once they get started on it, but they get backed up fast. It's usually about a two hour wait every time we go, so get in, go to Raven's table first, and then go look around at everything else. :)

Top Bottom