• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    SPF

Wife decided to sell this pistol. It's resided as a safe queen almost exclusively. It's a Two-tone Sig P250 compact in 9mm. Standard medium sized frame. Round count is less than 400. It comes with 4 factory 16rnd magazines loaded with 147gr HPs. 3 loaded with Hornaday TAP, one loaded with Winchester JHPs. This pistol eats anything you put through it and has never had a malfunction. Has only been carried in a holster 4 times, has seen the range 6 times. Each time it was brought home and thoroughly cleaned and oiled. Has literally sat in the safe for most of it's life.

This all comes in the big blue factory hard case with everything it came with. Chamber flag, gun lock, GOT SIG and Sig Sauer stickers, all books/paperwork, and of course, pistol with 4 loaded mags.

Located in Plainfield and I'm asking $400 for all of it. Wife MAY consider trades, but cash is king.

Doty: I found out this is actually the older model. I guess the magazines and grip module are the only differences. You can tell by looking to see if the accessory rail is curved or flat. Curved is older, flat is newer. Also, this gun has the tritium SigLight night sights, not the low-light sights. Here is a photo of the difference. (posted at the very bottom of the ad)

Pictures below are best I have. If you need more detailed pictures, let me know.

SigP250001.jpg

SigP250002.jpg

SigP250003.jpg

SigP250004.jpg

SigP250005.jpg

SigP250006.jpg

SigP250008.jpg

SigP250new002.jpg

SigP250new028.jpg

sig_p_250_compact-tfb.jpg

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Bump.

Final price is $400. Firm. Please don't ask to go lower as this package is worth well more than my asking price. Only trades I'm interested in is something ultra compact and worth less than $200. Rather have cash though. Thanks for looking.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom