• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Chuck26287

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Anderson, IN
    I have a like-new Sig MCX .177 airgun with scope and an optional set of iron sights for sale. This operates stock with CO2, but I have upgraded it with the HPA accessory to allow refillable compressed air in a 3000 psi tank and regulator. This has only had a couple of 30-rounds mags fired through it to verify the HPA accessory. No mods to the gun. The HPA is a simple screw in tank like the CO2.
    Unopened pellets no longer included, but I'll provide whatever .177 pellets I have left in the opened tin. Hard case is not included.

$175, picked up in Anderson. Payment via PayPal fee-free service, or add the 3% fees. Email me at [EMAIL="chuck26287@att.net"@att.net[/EMAIL] if interested.

View attachment 71270
    View attachment 71271
    View attachment 71272

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuck26287

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Anderson, IN
    Found a couple more examples of this selling across the country and adjusted price to be a little more representative. Keep in mind, the HPA kit alone is $100. Adjusted price is $250.

Chuck26287

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Anderson, IN
    Price drop to $175. This is an outstanding buy for a Christmas gift for a young shooter learning the ropes. This will be my final price drop, as I'll just keep it to have around before loosing any more on it. Christmas is coming...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom