• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Reasonably priced? That's what they're selling for on Gunbroker. Do you mean reasonably priced, or cheap?

$700 is very "reasonable" considering you don't have to pay shipping, transfer fees or sales tax.

Thanks, saw that one. I am looking for one that is reasonably priced.

Last edited:

Modhydro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Trailside from a couple weeks ago

Not to rub it in by any means, but here are a couple of photos with the grips worked over some to fit me nicer than the plain plastic ones that were with it. I've had it out a couple times now with my two boys (12 and 14) and it is great. I realize that they have recieved some bad press, but I have also seen great reviews of them as well. So far I can say we are thoroughly impressed with it and would recommend it for anyone else.

This one just needed a good cleaning, a bit of trigger work and making barrel weights from metal to replace the "cheapy" plastic thing that comes standard. I was able to get the trigger to a nice crisp letoff right over 2# from the 4 1/8# that it started with. I had a great piece of light burly sassafrass that I was going to use for the grips, but somehow I think the carbon fiber fits the look of this one better.

Trailside002.jpg

Trailside001.jpg

Trailside005.jpg

rocked

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Fishers
    Reasonably priced? That's what they're selling for on Gunbroker. Do you mean reasonably priced, or cheap?

$700 is very "reasonable" considering you don't have to pay shipping, transfer fees or sales tax.

I mean exactly what I said! $700.00 for that gun is too much. It's too much for any .22 I don't care what it looks like, who made it, or if it's been fired or not. I said nothing in your thread to discount what you are trying to get for your gun, I mearly replied to someone in my thread that I was willing to pay a reasonable price for a SIG Trailside, again not taking anything away from you and the sentamental value you have put on that firearm. Take it for what it's worth but guns don't double in value in that short amount of time, I don't care what Gunbroker says.
    They are selling in places for $400.00 too, that is what I would call reasonable.
    Cheap would mean it falls apart when you shoot it and if that were the case I wouldn't be interested anyway.

Top Bottom