• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    A close friend of mine lost her husband to complications of Diabetes just a couple of months ago. She asked me to sell his guns for her.
    Since these are not my guns I can not consider trades just cash face to face

First is a Mossberg 500ATP pump gun 12 gauge has a 28" barrel ( modified and a cylinder bore 18" barrel. Both barrels are pitted on the outside but the bores are in good shape. This gun was shot very little but has been stored in a basement where the bluing was damaged by moisture. There is also a pistol grip accessory but I don't even know for sure it belongs to this gun.
    The wood is pretty good and the action is tight.
    This would make a great truck gun or behind the door gun or even a first hunting gun for a young person
    Asking $300 obo.
    SOLD

Second is a Crossman V350 BB/ AIR rifle slide action from the early 60's This gun functions properly and has good metal wood but the bluing or paint is pretty much gone.
    Asking $75 obo

I'm located near Sherman Drive and County Line in Indy. You are welcome to come to my house or we can meet on neutral ground of your choosing.
    I will ask to see you drivers license and ltch just to assure myself they are going to a good home.

Thanks for your interest

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom