• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    We are going to start and try to open the shop and range by 11:00 each day and stay open until 7:00 maybe a little later depending on help. This gives people a chance to get in a little earlier and not be rushed when they get off work to get in here and shoot. If something changes we will let you know.

Lyudmilla

Plinker
    Jan 29, 2010
    We are going to start and try to open the shop and range by 11:00 each day and stay open until 7:00 maybe a little later depending on help. This gives people a chance to get in a little earlier and not be rushed when they get off work to get in here and shoot. If something changes we will let you know.

What shop and range are you referring to?

twisyblackmetal

Plinker
    Nov 12, 2010
    Me too. I have driven past there about two hunnert times and never gone in to see what they have in terms of used 9mm pistols. Unforgiveable of me, I know.

perry

Master
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Yes. We will be open New Year's Eve from 11-5.
    New Years Day is still up in the air

Thanks for taking care of us with the two lanes (we were the foursome that got there right before 11). I must say, it did get pretty smokey with all five lanes going at once but we all had a pretty good time. My friends thought the staff was all very friendly and were impressed with the place.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    So are you open new years day
    Just asking I dont blame you for being closed
    Yes we will be open New Year's day from 11-4 and Monday(which some companies observe New Years on) from 11-7 Stop in check out the shop and throw some lead down range.

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Nice, I love that you will be trying to stay open until 7pm. I bought a range card, but i have a tough time coming in due to my work hours.

I can't PM, not sure if you can send me one or not....but I was wondering what used .22lr handguns you guys have in stock (no revolvers)

IndyMark

Plinker
    Apr 13, 2009
    Bringing my son and Father-in-law today.....never been there and it's been WAY too long since I've been on the range. Can't wait to meet you all and see your place.

Eprobertson1

Sharpshooter
    Mar 5, 2009
    Lawrence - Northeast
    Nice, I love that you will be trying to stay open until 7pm. I bought a range card, but i have a tough time coming in due to my work hours.

I can't PM, not sure if you can send me one or not....but I was wondering what used .22lr handguns you guys have in stock (no revolvers)

They have a Ruger Mark III with a silencer.

Top Bottom