Shhhh.... There is no Staff Online.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Which one you goin to, CM? The one in Avon is pretty chill. Do the kids still say, "pretty chill"??

I had a real issue with that store over a battery I ordered on line for my Sony laptop just to avoid using BP. Come to find out they use several suppliers names to sell product and it all gets direct shipped to the store and I had to drive out there to get it. Then when I got there (after a few emails between those idiots and me) they did not even have the damned battery. It had been shipped to another store. Took me forever to get a refund. And staff at that store were terrible.
    I had the same issues with best buy over a monitor for my laptop. Was supposed to be drop shipped to my house and ended up at the Wash. Sq store.....WTAF people.

Nope. I hate BP.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I had a real issue with that store over a battery I ordered on line for my Sony laptop just to avoid using BP. Come to find out they use several suppliers names to sell product and it all gets direct shipped to the store and I had to drive out there to get it. Then when I got there (after a few emails between those idiots and me) they did not even have the damned battery. It had been shipped to another store. Took me forever to get a refund. And staff at that store were terrible.
    I had the same issues with best buy over a monitor for my laptop. Was supposed to be drop shipped to my house and ended up at the Wash. Sq store.....WTAF people.

Nope. I hate BP.

Don't sugar-coat it CM. How do you really feel about them? :laugh:

I'm usually on the j-o-b at this time, with this current crazy schedule I have time for online banter in the AM. Gotta make lunch and get out of here soon.

Top Bottom