• ...and so much more!
  • TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Too close for comfort
    Sheriff Judd is awesome. A quick Duck Duck Go search and I found he's been Sheriff since 2004, ran unopposed in 2020.
    I agree, I've liked him since I heard how he answered a reporters question. "Why did your men feel the need to shoot him 68 times?" "That's all the bullets we had, otherwise we would have shot him more".

If I don't see a new video of him in my suggested feed at the end of the day, I hunt one down. Nothing caps off a day quite like a few words of wisdom from Sheriff Judd

Lpherr

Occupied
    Maybe if us civilized people would give them a good punch in the face and walk away quickly they would start to think before they act.
    Regardless of anything these animals do and continue to avoid discipline , your suggested action would result in your immediate arrest.
    You know... simply because you're not one of the bat:poop: crazy delinquents.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Regardless of anything these animals do and continue to avoid discipline , your suggested action would result in your immediate arrest.
    You know... simply because you're not one of the bat:poop: crazy delinquents.
    And that was why I said immediately leave. Obviously I wouldnt stand around like maybe someone else just waiting for the cops to show up.

Lpherr

Occupied
    And that was why I said immediately leave. Obviously I wouldnt stand around like maybe someone else just waiting for the cops to show up.
    You would likely be on camera, just like the moron in the video. Camera's are everywhere, and catch almost everything, especially the innocent, to be used to prosecute them as the criminal.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Stupid should hurt. Apparently no one has demonstrated that to her yet. I’m sure she had strong parental influences when growing up. Can’t imagine how her demeanor became so unacceptable !

Top Bottom