• HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    :rockwoot:

SMYRNA, Georgia (4.20.10) –

Dave Sevigny and Randi Rogers of Team GLOCK won the Production division and Ladies Production title at the USPSA Area 6 Championship sponsored by GLOCK held April 16-18, 2010 in Covington, Georgia. GLOCK has been a long time supporter of the shooting sports which includes running the 19 year-old
    GLOCK Sport Shooting Foundation program (GSSF). South River Gun Club was the Area 6 tournament host for the past six seasons and is what Dave Sevigny considers “The best Area championship on the USPSA circuit.” Nearly 400 USPSA members including top nationally ranked Master and Grand Master
    competitors attended including an international contingent from Team Jamaica.

Team GLOCK Captain Dave Sevigny, who is a top ranked Grand Master and multiple USPSA National Champion, repeated as Production division champion and Area 6 champion using a GLOCK 34 in 9x19. Recognized as the most winning competitor in USPSA Production, Sevigny won five of the eleven
    courses of fire and placed in the top three eight times to score 1148 match points. “This match, like so many others is a marathon not a sprint. It is very important to finish towards the top of the results throughout the day,” said Sevigny. The tournament was originally slated for twelve courses of fire but
    later removed stage 4 from the results due to inconsistencies within the course. “I had very strong performances on most of the stages including (stage) #4 on Friday but heard it was tossed late on Sunday. It helped some guys out I’m sure and affected the differential but not my standings. It is not common to see a stage removed but is another reason to shoot solid at each stage in these contests,” Sevigny advised.

Master class Production lady Randi Rogers also competed with a GLOCK 34 in 9x19. Rogers finished in 6th place Master class with 857 match points on her way to the Ladies Production championship and Area 6 Ladies Production championship. Rogers, who is a multiple Ladies National champions adds, “One of my favorites stages was stage 10 “Paul Bunion’s Axe.” It was a 70 point 14 round Comstock stage with all paper targets. There were three potential shooting positions. It was a challenging stage
    because you could see multiple targets from multiple shooting positions. I shot it in 12.02 seconds with 12 a zone hits for a total of 66 out of 70 points. It was a pleasure to compete in the 2010 Area 6 as a new member of the area six region. The stages were excellent tests of each competitor’s ability. I was very pleased with my performance and lookforward to continuing to improve my placement in the master class in future competitions.”

“GLOCK is honored to support all shooting sports and we appreciate the support of all the competitors who use our product. Congrats to Dave and Randi on another fine performance with their GLOCK 34,” said Josh Dorsey, Vice President at GLOCK, Inc.

Next up for Team GLOCK…Dave Sevigny will attend a GLOCK Day promotion at Black Wing Shooting Center in Delaware, OH April 24- 25. Randi Rogers will compete at the IDPA Arizona State Championship in Tucson on April 30 – May 2.

Media Contact:
    Shelley Decker| shelley.decker@glock.us | 770.432.1202 |

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    booyah.png

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Team Glock

I was in the same squad as Randi Rogers a couple years ago in the Tenn Tri state Idpa match near Memphis
    She is an outstanding shooter and a class act
    I am glad to see she is doing well in the shooting sports

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    that sucks, whoever picks her up will benefit from it, I'm sure of that.

Sevigny had it rough after the match:

"Dave Sevigny:(via Facebook) My locked F-150 was hit by thieves on Friday in Lithonia, GA after competing at the USPSA Area 6 Championship. I noticed a section of the driver side door handle was busted up. The perpetrators stole several items including a Garmin 650 GPS and range bag but the most critical items taken were two GLOCK 34 9mm pistols, s/n HBP417 and LMP671."

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Several folks got hit by thieves at Area 6. I'll be changing how I do stuff at majors for sure.

Yes, Hickman, hot chicks with guns....I know.

But they need spanked.:)

Top Bottom