Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This one is only an appetizer for them. The house Ds are threatening to not pass that one if the Senate won't pass this beauty.

There is also no guarantee that the bipartisan infrastructure bill will pass the House given Democrats’ three-vote margin. Democrats are also hoping to pass a $3.5 trillion reconciliation package addressing top priorities like child care and climate change, some House progressives have hinged their support for the bipartisan package on passing the reconciliation one as well, but it would need unified Democratic support and some Senate moderates have shown hesitation at passing another multi-trillion dollar bill.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Not necessary. By having tax brackets instead of a flat percentage, inflation will inherently bump people into a higher bracket, so the government will collect a higher portion of their income without ever officially raising taxes.
    The Democrats have already said they want to raise taxes.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Nothing Congress loves as much as a deficit-funded feeding trough.

A lot of this does actually need to be done, but it needed to happen INSTEAD OF trillions in corona helicopter money which simply evaporated into the ether. I'm sure 3 out of 4 dollars in this bill will be lost to graft, too.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I wrote the following missive to the Indiana Republican Party.

"Senator Young's support to break the filibuster and vote with the enemies of the Constitution to bring forward a "infrastructure bill " is unconscionable.​
    I am formally requesting that senator Young be primaried in the next election!​
    Senator Young is rapidly showing himself to be a Republican in name only. Not a conservative, nor a constitutionalist.​
    His votes in 2021 have been nothing less than an insult and an afront to this Hoosier, and too many I associate with. Senator Young has shown himself to no longer represent me to a degree which makes him an acceptable continuing representative for Indiana in the Senate on my behalf.​
    I ask the Republican party in Indiana to identify suitable constitutionalist candidates who will honor their oath, fight against the enemies of the Constitution most especially the Communists ( AKA the Democrats ) and present the candidates to citizens of Indiana as an alternative to senator Young.​
    Indiana nor this nation can continue to permit those who represent us at the federal level to bankrupt this nation, enrich those who cannot serve nor vote, while they utterly ignore their oath to uphold and protect the Constitution of the United States of America from all enemies foreign and domestic.​
    If the Indiana Republican party desires to retain the support of those who are constitutionalists, who understand the Bill of Rights and the intent of the 9th and 10th amendments, then it needs to begin weeding out those legacy officials which operate under the Republican Party name but neither represent the people of Indiana or honor their oath to the Constitution"​

Granted this is a little shrill; however my patience and tolerance has gotten to be very low. I used to have a fairly high degree of respect for senator Young. He has squandered nearly all of that in the last 18 months.

I really don't understand what the Republicans who have voted for this believe that they are going to accomplish. The communists have a very obvious methodology and goal. Doing anything which allows them to move it forward is simply beyond foolish, I would characterize it as criminal.

Last edited:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I wrote the following missive to the Indiana Republican Party.

"Senator Young's support to break the filibuster and vote with the enemies of the Constitution to bring forward a "infrastructure bill " is unconscionable.​
    I am formally requesting that senator Young be primaried in the next election!​
    Senator Young is rapidly showing himself to be a Republican in name only. Not a conservative, nor a constitutionalist.​
    His votes in 2021 have been nothing less than an insult and an afront to this Hoosier, and too many I associate with. Senator Young has shown himself to no longer represent me to a degree which makes him an acceptable continuing representative for Indiana in the Senate on my behalf.​
    I ask the Republican party in Indiana to identify suitable constitutionalist candidates who will honor their oath, fight against the enemies of the Constitution most especially the Communists ( AKA the Democrats ) and present the candidates to citizens of Indiana as an alternative to senator Young.​
    Indiana nor this nation can continue to permit those who represent us at the federal level to bankrupt this nation, enrich those who cannot serve nor vote, while they utterly ignore their oath to uphold and protect the Constitution of the United States of America from all enemies foreign and domestic.​
    If the Indiana Republican party desires to retain the support of those who are constitutionalists, who understand the Bill of Rights and the intent of the 9th and 10th amendments, then it needs to begin weeding out those legacy officials which operate under the Republican Party name but neither represent the people of Indiana or honor their oath to the Constitution"​

Granted this is a little shrill; however my patience and intolerance has gotten to be very low. I used to have a fairly high degree of respect for senator Young. He has squandered nearly all of that in the last 18 months.

I really don't understand what the Republicans who have voted for this believe that they are going to accomplish. The communists have a very obvious methodology and goal. Doing anything which allows them to move it forward is simply beyond foolish, I would characterize it as criminal.
    This is what is need ^^^^

Let's get the process underway to get these clowns out, they're not representing us the way we need them to.

If there is a better place to contact them please let me know and provide a link. This is all I'm aware of.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If you take 'funny money' and convert it to tangible assets like gold or gemstones, is it still funny money? Especially if you don't care about inflation in the exchange rate, because it isn't really your money but kickback money for services rendered

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I think the reality of exactly how much money this really is is beyond the comprehension of the regular guy or gal.

Rough math....the bill currently being proposed is roughly $10,000 for every man, woman and child in the united States. That is about 40,000 for a family of 4.

Keep in mind, that is 40,000 FOR THIS BILL ONLY. It does not consider all the other massive spending that has been going on over the past 20 years+. Nor does it consider unfunded obligations under SS and Medicare.

We are doing nothing but delivering our children and grandchildren into economic slavery.

Absolute bull ****.

ninepntr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2019
    Newton co
    They have to pass it to find out what's in it

This is what is wrong with Washington.
    So our representative voted for a bill being written by democrats
    that is not even finished being written. How is this legal?

Young needs to be held accountable!
    I will definitely be contacting him!

I hope everyone does the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom