WTS: selling a winchester model 1912 (mod 12)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGuns1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    indy

Winchester Model 1912 12 gauge shotgun. From what I've read and been told by those who collect them, the finish on the receiver for some reason fades faster than the barrel. The bore is clean, with no rust or damage. There doesn't appear to have been any modification at any time. To the best of my knowledge, this gun is chambered in the factory 2 3/4". I have not fired this particular gun, though based on condition I wouldn't hesitate to after a qualified smith inspected it. This is a great example of a Classic Winchester designed shotgun. It holds up to 6 of the 2 3/4" shells in the tube with no plug installed. All the parts are forged or machined, and the reason that Winchester quit making it was that it became cost prohibitive and couldn't compete with other manufacturers offerings of the time. (And as we've all heard so many times, they just don't make'em like they. I can take pictures of any areas desired. $450 cash only.*

ONLY trades would be a camouflage 12ga semi auto waterfowl gun and I can add cash if I need to! Or a ruger 10/44 carbine

Last edited:
    Top Bottom