• Status
    Not open for further replies.

et_aruba

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    NWI
    Count me as a maybe. I really hope I can make it!
    I can bring a few firearms on this trip: Sig P229 .40 and .357 Sig, AR15 with TacSol .22 upper, AR15 .223/5.56, WASR 10/63 7.62X39, Glock27 or Glock26, S&W 1911PD .45, Rem 870 12 gauge w/pistol grips, Walther P22 :-), Colt 1908 :-), a sh*t load of yugo 7.62X39 and .22 LR Ammo, limited ammo for firearms listed above, some money for plywood and a burger.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Could use plywood or 2x6 with pegs for the pistol to hang by trigger guard,, or

Search

Search

Search

Did you not see how simple those rifle racks where. What are you try to do to me with those samples. :) I may go with the same ideal with the rifle rack but put pegboard on it to hang them but it needs some kind of shelf to put the mags and ammo on too. I was thinking of going with the peg throw the barrel but I am try to find a strong material that is safe for the barrel and to fit all the cal.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Did you not see how simple those rifle racks where. What are you try to do to me with those samples. :) I may go with the same ideal with the rifle rack but put pegboard on it to hang them but it needs some kind of shelf to put the mags and ammo on too. I was thinking of going with the peg throw the barrel but I am try to find a strong material that is safe for the barrel and to fit all the cal.

Sorry pal. :)
    Just lookin up things on my phone, instead of doing my job. Kinda hard to filter though stuff.

What about pegs in a board for the barrel?

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    74c41eb8.jpg

2b854163.jpg

I am also thinking some thing like this on a new set of rifle rack frame going across with a little more spacing between guns and a couple rows on each side.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Maybe Jedi will just buy some. I hear he's the "Godfather".

Plus, he's on the NWI Indiana General forum, doing some higher math crap. :)

Last edited:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Sorry pal. :)
    Just lookin up things on my phone, instead of doing my job. Kinda hard to filter though stuff.

What about pegs in a board for the barrel?

That was my first thought but a 1/4 inch wooden peg I would think it would not be strong enough to support that weight but it should hold throw the trigger guard.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    First Timer / Newby

I am planning to attend the shoot. It will be my first. I will be bringing my SA M1A and IHC Garand and AR15 .22 Colt M4. As I have never attended one of these before. What food is most needed? With regard to lumber... can one just donate money to INGO for the purchase of lumber? I really want to help as I love the Winamac range. Thanks for any guidance,:ingo:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I am planning to attend the shoot. It will be my first. I will be bringing my SA M1A and IHC Garand and AR15 .22 Colt M4. As I have never attended one of these before. What food is most needed? With regard to lumber... can one just donate money to INGO for the purchase of lumber? I really want to help as I love the Winamac range. Thanks for any guidance,:ingo:

What is the status of your ammo for your rifles?
    Will have ammo
    Will have some ammo
    Please bring ammo (factory only, brass, reloads, surplus)

Being it your first one I hope you don't mis understand my question. It's not like people are going to pick up your gun and shoot all your ammo! :D The vast majority when they see a gun they don't have that someone is bring they will bring ammo to shoot it out of said gun. Sometimes someone just wants to shoot the gun once (to feel it out) and it's typically those times when the owner will say "limited/some ammo" so that people know 1 or 2 shoots is OK but if they want to shoot 1+ mag full then they need to bring ammo for said gun.

In terms of food.
    Meat (hot dogs and burgers) myself and melensdad are the primary donors. That is what we are know to bring 100% of the time. We ask others to help out with bread (hot doh, burger) or drink a side dish or pop or desert.

We have enough chips for the year. We got a donation of 13-15 bags of chips last M&S so I will bring those. Pop/water is always a good thing especially when it gets hotter.

Food is NOT require but it's nice. We are running low on plastic cups for this M&S so if you don't feel comfortable with food the cups would be helpful.

In terms of plywood/brooms. I am typically the one that collects the money for dontions to buy the plywood. I will either buy the plywood with the donation money or if someone volunteers to bring it will write them a check or give them cash for the purchase.

It's up op in the air as to who is going to bring the physciall plywood right now. We had a new volunteer bring it last time. If they can bring it again that is great. If not I will.

Looking forward to meeting you. Look for the PINK wagon and you will find us.

-Jedi

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Winamac Shoot

Jedi,
    Thanks so much for the reply and information it is really appreciated. I have some ammo for the M1A and Garand and .22. Not loads, but enough. I can bring some hotdogs and plastic utensils. Just want to do my part don't want to be "that guy". Looking forward to meeting fellow INGOers.:D

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Jedi,
    Thanks so much for the reply and information it is really appreciated. I have some ammo for the M1A and Garand and .22. Not loads, but enough. I can bring some hotdogs and plastic utensils. Just want to do my part don't want to be "that guy". Looking forward to meeting fellow INGOers.:D

Make sure your .22 is sighted in for my rifle competition, if you'd like to compete! ;)

Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    I may come down as I have missed the last few get togethers. I can bring a few things.

AR
    M92 krink
    AK74
    Glock 19
    Gsg
    SMLE with limited ammo
    Garand with limited ammo
    PPSH43c
    PSL with ammo and a key!

3steps

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    NWI
    I will make to my first Meet n Shoot this month!!!

Guns:
    Glock 19 gen 4 with ammo
    Ruger LC9 with ammo

How about if I bring burger toppings... lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, some mushrooms to grill...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I will make to my first Meet n Shoot this month!!!

How about if I bring burger toppings... lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, some mushrooms to grill...

That sounds great! I think we can cook the mushrooms on lonehoosier's little stove. Not sure how the propane grills would handle the murshrooms?

@lone you bringing that little camping stove unit?

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    That sounds great! I think we can cook the mushrooms on lonehoosier's little stove. Not sure how the propane grills would handle the murshrooms?

@lone you bringing that little camping stove unit?

Yes I will have my stove for the bacon and also my griddle too. I am working on the list. I will bring every thing I have from before and more.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'll be there... Not sure what all is coming out with me as of yet.

For sure the Saiga 12....

Probably the beretta 92FS, Storm carbine, Marlin 357 lever, 686, R8, Dan wesson, Ruger SP101, a couple 1022's of different builds, AR15, and a new baby Ithaca M37 12 guage... maybe some more, not sure...

If you want to shoot it, bring ammo, I'm not picky on the ammo... If your bringing reloads make sure they are quality, otherwise whatever factory steel, alunimum, or brass stuff you can scrounge up....

This shoot is on a saturday so not sure if I'll have a GB model available or not at this point... I will have some GB posters with if anyones interested, 13 by 19 are 15 bucks, and 11 by 17's are 10 bucks, all sales of posters will produce donations to the American Museum of Military Vehicles in Crown Point within the price... A very good educational organization run by some awesome veterans...

Sajer, you bringing a Krink ? What type ? SBR or extended ? What type of ammo will you allow ran down her ? Wolf, seller, steel, brass, etc.... ? Like to shoot that one...

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    INGO Meet & Shoot 4/28/12
    Guns
    Glock 17 9mm gen 3 some ammo
    Glock 19 9mm gen 3 some ammo
    Glock 26 9mm gen 3 some ammo
    Glenfield 60 .22 LR will have ammo
    Range bag

Cooking gear
    Camp stove
    Camp griddle
    Long lighter*
    Propane bottles 2
    Frying pan
    Grilling utensils*
    Knife (because it seems no one carries one)*
    Paper towels
    Clorox wipes
    Baby wipes*
    Garbage bags
    Water cooler 5 gallons
    Water cooler 7 gallons (maybe)
    Cooler (for food)

Food
    Lots of bacon

Misc. Stuff
    Rifle rack 3
    Pistol racks (maybe still working on them)
    3 foot Card tables 3
    6 foot Folding table 1
    Camp chair 1
    Targets (thanks to davegrave )
    OPMOD back pack (for Jedi to look at.)
    Donate $20 for plywood*

Man, that is a lot of stuff. I don't think this all going to fit in my toyota camry. *I may have to take the wife's van.*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom