WTS/WTT: sealed JSLIST/CBRN kit minus mask, issued steel toes and black riggers belt

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • junglerogue

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    SAV, ELP, DFW, SBN,
    Slowly digging through the five duffel bags that I have acquired from the Army. My ruck was acquired by someone from my locker, so I had to purchase another set. This is a complete JSLIST/CBRN set, with the exception of the mask. Top and bottom are LG/REG and I would guess DCU. But without opening them, I couldn't find any marking saying what it was. The kit includes; two sealed mask canister filters, testing strips, glove inserts, over boots (sz12), over gloves, top and bottoms, and JSLIST bag. Since it's sealed and current issue, I'm asking $150.

Next are issued black all leather steel toe boots sz 10.5 regular. These have been taken out of the box, waxed and put on a shelf for the last five years. I've carted them around the US, that's about it. Side marking says Addison. Would like to get $30.

Lastly, 5.11 black riggers belt, size 32-34. Not worn, I changed to a cobra buckle belt. $20

All prices are OBO, if for some reason you want the whole bit of kit, IM me and we can work a deal. Shipping is not included, I will ship at cost USPS. I am located in SBN and will NOT travel.

Top Bottom