• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Is this guy serious?

I'm sure he can be brought back from the dark side. It's not too late. Is it?

Screw your Second Amendment rights - Opinion

It's a bit of a hypocritical quagmire, the gun rights argument. As with most things, there are two opposing, yet rational, arguments. But the side devoid of that fatty dip and a lisp acquired over decades of inbreeding seems to better articulate their perspective.

That perspective, of course, is that of the liberal pansies you'll inevitably see talking about their feelings and poetry at Avogadro's Number. Well, I for one have had enough of their pacifist ways.

What if some joker pulls a pistol and shoots someone at your house party? And don't think it hasn't happened -- I've reported on it. Women, what if a rapist comes into your home? We've heard enough stories of that to go buy a Smith and Wesson "Lady Smith" (really sweet revolver) today.

And what if -- pray to whichever deity you prefer -- some lunatic opens fire in a classroom? As college students, we're all too familiar with that scenario.

For these reasons, and others, I own a gun (yippy kiyay, melon farmer!). This might shock some of you, but I believe wholeheartedly in my Second Amendment right. It's your Second Amendment right that scares the living crap out of me.

Oh but it gets better. You gotta read the second page too!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    He's serious. Does a pretty good job of explaining how a gun owner can justify voting for and supporting a gun banner. To paraphrase the author, "I support my rights, it's your rights that bother me" beautifully sums up the leftist mentality.

Kinda like Rosie O'Donnell, wanting all our guns gone, while her hide is protected by one.

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    At least he's being honest. Most of them try to wrap it up in sanctimonious language about the innate goodness of mankind.

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    "As a person who is rightfully terrified of guns,"

I think that pretty much sums him up.

I wonder if he is as passionate about people required to have training or licenses to exercise their 1st amendment rights? What a tool.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    LOL No Screw YOUR right to the Press! How about we restrict what people are allowed to say and tell them if they have an opinion on something, they have to show the good of the other side too.

Oh wait. That's the Fairness Doctrine. They're trying that too....

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    Most liberals are like that, so convinced of their own rightness they'll kill anyone they consider wrong. For your own good, of course. And that's NOT an exaggeration in many cases.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Northside Indpls
    Most liberals are like that, so convinced of their own rightness they'll kill anyone they consider wrong. For your own good, of course. And that's NOT an exaggeration in many cases.

Hmmm, and conservatives don't? Reagan,Bush1,Bush2 just to name a few. They didn't support the killing of anyone they considered wrong, especially after they helped them to power, supported them then used them? Do I really need to mention panama, iran contra, noriega, iraq, hussein?

Top Bottom