4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Scotland: Police ordered to give priority to crimes against Muslims

You can't make this stuff up.
    Inspector Tom Galbraith, of Lothian and Borders Police’s diversity unit, says that “you have to consider cases according to need. The idea of treating people all the same is a bit naive and we have to remember that there are vulnerable individuals who can be put on the path of radicalism.”

POLICE IN RACE BIAS OUTRAGE

Scottish forces ordered to give priority to crimes against Muslims

by Dean Herbert

Police in Scotland have been ordered to give special priority to crimes where the victims are Muslim.
    In a move that last night sparked a fresh row over political correctness, a senior officer revealed that the race and religion of a victim has now become a crucial factor in how police respond to crime.
    Inspector Tom Galbraith, of Lothian and Borders Police’s diversity unit, told a conference on tackling terrorism that it was important to stop Scottish Muslims feeling “vulnerable” in case they were driven towards radicalism.
    Mr. Galbraith said the force encouraged officers to consider the religious or ethnic backgrounds of victims to assess their needs in dealing with hate crimes.
    He said that both an attack and a perceived lack of action by police could turn Islamic youths into future terrorists.
    Mr. Galbraith also revealed that police officers, Special Branch and BAA security staff were being given special lessons about Islamic culture after Muslims complained that being questioned when entering the country about whether they pray and attend mosques was offensive to their faith.
    Speaking at a national security conference in Edinburgh on Thursday, Mr. Galbraith said, “It is not about treating everybody the same.
    If I have a young Asian man who has been subjected to a hate crime, I would rather put more resources into that than if it had happened to a white male because the white male is far less likely to end up becoming radicalised.”
    He later confirmed that his remarks were in line with Lothian and Borders Police policy, saying that cases of hate crime were assessed “by need”.
    He added: “You have to consider cases according to need. The idea of treating people all the same is a bit naive and we have to remember that there are vulnerable individuals who can be put on the path of radicalism.”
    Last night, the police were criticised for being too politically correct in dealing with hate crimes.
    Conservative Justice spokesman Bill Aitken said: “I’m afraid we are now living in a society in which some people are more equal than others.
    [...]
    During the conference, Mr. Galbraith also said that police officers and airport security staff were being given lessons in Islamic culture to avoid offending arrivals.

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    If I am ever around someone that is muslim I always offer my left hand to shake, I use my left hand when I eat and anything that is passed is passed with the left hand.

Why? In the last 4000 years these camel molesters have yet to understand and accept toilet paper, Still using the left hand to complete the clean up.

They have no concept that any other society could step outside their limited norm, once that concept becomes undeniable that society is labeled as infidels to be destroyed.

General Patton was 100% right on when he said that any society can be measured by how they treat their beast and women. He especially detested the Mexicans ("all the donkey's are blind in the right eye as it has been beaten with a stick exclusively on that side of it head") and The Muslims ("it's no wonder with the way they treat their women they haven't made any progress forward for 1500 years")

"When an enemy is angry, provoke him"
    Sun Tzu

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    It's because we want to make them feel welcome as guests in the West. I am sure they bend over backwards to make Westerners feel welcome in their countries.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    If I am ever around someone that is muslim I always offer my left hand to shake, I use my left hand when I eat and anything that is passed is passed with the left hand.

Why? In the last 4000 years these camel molesters have yet to understand and accept toilet paper, Still using the left hand to complete the clean up.

They have no concept that any other society could step outside their limited norm, once that concept becomes undeniable that society is labeled as infidels to be destroyed.

General Patton was 100% right on when he said that any society can be measured by how they treat their beast and women. He especially detested the Mexicans ("all the donkey's are blind in the right eye as it has been beaten with a stick exclusively on that side of it head") and The Muslims ("it's no wonder with the way they treat their women they haven't made any progress forward for 1500 years")

Sun Tzu

Now Muslims are "camel molesters"?

Like your slur against Chinese, are you going to say that you actually respect them, and you have a Muslim friend who you call a camel molester and he laughs?

Your words reveal you as the worst kind of bigot.

Am I to assume that because the rest of you are not calling this guy out on his racial slurs that you concur?

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008

Sun Tzu

WOW, Have you ever left indiana? That is some of the most racial stuff I have heard on this forum. I guess your not offended when your called an in-bred redneck by folks on the coast, even though you most likely are not.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Nick Berg.... that's all I will say.

Every Muslim in the world, of every nationality is a camel molester because some evil people do horrible things like behead Nick Berg?

What is wrong with you? Are you that backwards and childish that you can't differentiate any better between those who perform evil acts in the name of a religion, and those who practice that religion?

Ask some of the solidiers coming back from Iraq about the acts of some Iraqies who've risked their lives pointing out IEDs, and who have put themselves in great danger interpreting and then living in the population. You're painting them with your same hateful brush.

I hate our enemies, and I despise those in the Muslim world who don't necessarily perform acts of violence but who agree with the ones who do. I don't care much for the religion of Islam, from what limited knowledge I have about it. But for God's sake, I can tell the diffrence between people who do evil acts, and the people who agree with those evil acts, and the people who don't.

The world has good and bad in it. When you perpetuate this kind of disgusting slime, you put yourself on the side of the bad.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Every Muslim in the world, of every nationality is a camel molester because some evil people do horrible things like behead Nick Berg?

Your words, not mine. I've buried two friends already, have another who survived an IED blast.

I don't hate anyone. I don't trust anyone either.

I know people who call asian's gooks because they've fought koreans or vietnamese. I know people who call muslims hadji's because they've been to iraq or afghanistan.

I work with asians... I work with muslims... every day. I consider them friends and obviously don't hate them.

Am I an American pissed off by muslims who's only purpose in life is to kill us infidels? HELL YES!

Am I an American who is pissed of at the invasion of our country by Mexicans? HELL YES!

Am I an American who's pissed off that China is buying up all our debt, who now has the right to take our property and who's receiving tens of thousand of jobs that once belong here in the U.S.? HELL YES!!

Does any of that make me a racist? No...

I look at the big picture, I understand those who label people who've tried putting bullets in them. It's often easier to label the enemy to make them into an object than a person.

Redcoats, Redskins, Jerries, Zipperheads, Gooks, Hadji's.... I guess the point is, if you've had someone try to kill you... you might look at it differently.

Believe me dross, I agree with you. But I understand where they are coming from too...

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008

They have TP. I have seen it. Really.

Anyone who does this needs to be named and taken to task.

Oh, boy. Look, I agree that there is a cultural war taking place that we are unable to properly name. The left thinks it is a racist war that we are creating through our racism and as such does not think we should be fighting it. The right thinks it is a religious war and thus thinks all Muslims are the problem. Neither is correct. It is a basic war of those who do not respect rights, protect freedom, or live in the enlightened modern world and are willing to kill to avoid it.

Animals and women? Mexicans and Muslims? Before you run around yelling names, be sure you know your enemy accurately. Bad intel loses wars.

Sun Tzu

Yeah, and turning an enemy of 100,000-500,000 into an enemy of 1 billion is what he meant? No, read again.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
    - Sun Tzu

Please, also remember, this is a public forum and your words reflect on us all.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Your words, not mine. I've buried two friends already, have another who survived an IED blast.

I don't hate anyone. I don't trust anyone either.

I know people who call asian's gooks because they've fought koreans or vietnamese. I know people who call muslims hadji's because they've been to iraq or afghanistan.

I work with asians... I work with muslims... every day. I consider them friends and obviously don't hate them.

Am I an American pissed off by muslims who's only purpose in life is to kill us infidels? HELL YES!

Am I an American who is pissed of at the invasion of our country by Mexicans? HELL YES!

Am I an American who's pissed off that China is buying up all our debt, who now has the right to take our property and who's receiving tens of thousand of jobs that once belong here in the U.S.? HELL YES!!

Does any of that make me a racist? No...

I look at the big picture, I understand those who label people who've tried putting bullets in them. It's often easier to label the enemy to make them into an object than a person.

Redcoats, Redskins, Jerries, Zipperheads, Gooks, Hadji's.... I guess the point is, if you've had someone try to kill you... you might look at it differently.

Believe me dross, I agree with you. But I understand where they are coming from too...

When I call the guy out for using racial slurs and you respond with one sentence about Nick Berg, you imply that one justifies the other.

There are feelings and there is behavior. Having a feeling of distaste for an enemy is understandable. Using slurs is an unacceptable behavior. And labeling every Muslim of every type in the world as a camel molester is the sign of a stupid person, and a hateful one. If you fought Bathist Iraqies or Taliban Afghanies, I can understand why you might have strong negative feelings towards them. I don't care to understand why someone might transfer those negative feelings to all people who share the faith of one's enemies, and then to use ugly slurs against them.

Your credibility would have been greater if you had condemned his disgusting attack on all Muslims first.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Look, we're not doing another thread like this, OK? This thread got off-topic even faster than the last one. Seriously, the racial slurs are in poor taste, at best, but regardless have nothing to do with the original topic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom