• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I thought I was done bowhunting but Matthews has introduced a new model this year and I can shoot again so this is on the block. I'll post links to what is included, I cannot locate the original cocking sled but with the stock crank system its no longer needed. It's likely I'll come across it down the road and when I do it'll go to the purchaser. Less than 100 bolts through this as I don't enjoy shooting the crossbow so outside of one bolt through a turkey this spring it's only ever been sighted in and occasionally had the zero confirmed with a couple bolts. It's in excellent condition and ready to put some venison away.

This is a great setup for someone with physical limitations. The cocking system built in to the stock allows anyone to safely cock and uncock/release the string without having to fire a bolt.

Scorpyd Aculeus crossbow package (minus the bolts) : LINK *In case it doesn't load with the options selected, the total is $2129.00 new.

The optioned out Aerocrank stock I have on it was $650 new: LINK

Seekins Rings: LINK ($140)

One dozen bolts: LINK

Ovver $3k invested, looking for $1500. I'll consider partial trades of quality fishing gear, Milwaukee tools or perhaps other hunting related gear so long as I'm allowed to politely decline if the item(s) don't suit my preferences.

v48vnARh.jpg

GUkdwqzh.jpg

9m3qCEVh.jpg

Ce0m7DDh.jpg

xmWL9hUh.jpg

gv6B1L9h.jpg

ZGLVe3Eh.jpg

aS0zvvSh.jpg

Top Bottom