• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BAgun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2021
    Bluffton
    I believe I have the scope I'm going to purchase narrowed down to 2. These are the 2 that I'm leaning towards and roughly what I can get them for with the military discount.
    Bushnell match pro ED 5-30x56 - $700ish
    Tract Toric 4.5-30x56 - $1400ish
    My question is does anyone here have any real world experience with either one of these scopes. Tracking, clarity, return to zero etc.. I'm not against upper tier scopes like Vortex, Night Force etc... but with this kind of magnification I can't afford them. I've watched/read so many reviews and yet no solid answer. I'll be mainly shooting targets either prone or off a bench with a 300prc. So any input would be appreciated good or bad.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I've had nothing but trouble with Bushnell customer service. If you have a problem you'll find they are lacking. It's like pulling teeth from a guard dog to get them to respond.
    I'm still waiting for them to contact me about warranty service on my scope.

@42769vette can help you.

BAgun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2021
    Bluffton
    I've had nothing but trouble with Bushnell customer service. If you have a problem you'll find they are lacking. It's like pulling teeth from a guard dog to get them to respond.
    I'm still waiting for them to contact me about warranty service on my scope.

@42769vette can help you.
    That was a big problem I've seen with their reviews. Seemed like the Tract company is good with customer service and their warranty.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    There are lots of Vortex scopes in that price range and on both sides. Another vote to talk to Alan (42769vette). AA optics is a site supporter and Indiana small business.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    If you can’t find what you want at AA, look on eBay or gunbroker. Gen II Razor 4.5-27 with an older reticle can be had for 1400, and it’s bullet proof with top shelf glass. Used Razor 4.5-27 is what you want. Not alpha glass, but the best most guy have ever seen. And fantastic features, just heavy.

Top Bottom