• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    No. I do not think there is a correlation. It’s a fool’s errand to try and understand the actions of the mentally disturbed, and assign a political connection.
    Not a stretch though to see that the mentally disturbed can be and often are triggered by political actions.

No correlation between the riots in Minnesota last night over a police action shooting and a cop getting shot in the school today? Uh huh...

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    A refresher:
    tumblr_mgvngehjLC1r0mr78o1_500.png

GraveFamiliarDrever-size_restricted.gif

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    No. I do not think there is a correlation. It’s a fool’s errand to try and understand the actions of the mentally disturbed, and assign a political connection.
    Ordinarily I might agree with this if I hadn't already seen such bizarre corruption in the current administration.

Too many bad things are happening at the same time. I have to wonder if some of the mentally ill aren't being manipulated and encouraged into commiting these attacks.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Well, right now the only place I am hearing the term mass shooting is in this thread by members. Has anyone heard it reported as one?
    I think the term is subjective and used a lot to push a narrative.

Another example is that there were no found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq during the Bush presidency. Yet the Boston Bomber was found guilty for conspiracy to use a WMD and using a WMD. He built a bomb out of a pressure cooker. If we use the same definition of WMD that was used for the marathon bomber I really think we could find a ton of RPG's and other stuff that fits the bill for WMD in Iraq.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Well, right now the only place I am hearing the term mass shooting is in this thread by members. Has anyone heard it reported as one?
    Well I knew there'd be at least one: in the last year or so the msm and others declared anything with more than 3 people involved was a mass shooting. Should have known we'd be debating themeaning of "is".:ugh:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I would be more likely to agree had we not had the same things happen when Clinton and Obams were making hard anti-gun pushes. Let's not forget that the Oklahoma City bombing with all its irregularities, came as the 1994 AWB was stalling in congress and Sandy Hook came hand in hand with a failed but nevertheless spirited attempt by Obama to attack the 2A.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I would be more likely to agree had we not had the same things happen when Clinton and Obams were making hard anti-gun pushes. Let's not forget that the Oklahoma City bombing with all its irregularities, came as the 1994 AWB was stalling in congress and Sandy Hook came hand in hand with a failed but nevertheless spirited attempt by Obama to attack the 2A.
    Interesting choice give all the talk of Waco recently. McVeigh’s motives for OKB stem from that correct? You seem to imply that he was playing a part in trying to get the AWB passed.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Multiple people shot = 2
    One injured, one dead.
    Were in the world do we get "mass shooting" out of this???
    It works like a time I was assembling a Coleman canoe at work. A mutual friend of the boss and I dropped in, and I declared that I had something new to add to my resume--shipwright. As intended, Doug got a chuckle out of ghe notion that this made me a shipbuilder. Unfortunately, the pushers of narratives are actually selling this as serious reasoning to the sheep.

Top Bottom