• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rrmark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Avon
    Ted at LaserScribe on Indys south side has done three for me. It's excellent work. He has industrial lasers.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I strongly recommend this company. The owner of Ident Marking is a friend of mine. He and the guys at his shop are major league shooting enthusiasts and big time hog hunters. Their shop is a candyland of night vision equipment and thermal imagaging gear. He loaned me a night vision device that I used on my AR15 behind my Eotech EXPS3 to kill a big boar in June down near San Antonio. These guys will soon be selling the night vision equipment they are building, and I can tell you they'll stand behind their products. I'll be purchasing one for that AR as soon as they are up and running. I've got a hand-held thermal imager they built for a fraction of the cost of a commercially available unit, and it is simply amazing.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I tried to contact Ident for 2 weeks, based all of the rave reveiws. Nothing, ziltch. I guess they did not need the business.:rolleyes:

Then I found out about sp3worker. I contacted Ryan and bam, in 4 days I had it shipped, done and back. Constant communications throught the process. Not only is he cheaper than Ident or other engravers, he's faster. Alot faster.

He will get all of my future engraving business.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Just to be clear, I can ship it directly to whomever is doing the engraving, but do they have to ship it back to an FFL or can they ship it back to me directly? Thanks.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    I tried to contact Ident for 2 weeks, based all of the rave reveiws. Nothing, ziltch. I guess they did not need the business.:rolleyes:

Then I found out about sp3worker. I contacted Ryan and bam, in 4 days I had it shipped, done and back. Constant communications throught the process. Not only is he cheaper than Ident or other engravers, he's faster. Alot faster.

He will get all of my future engraving business.

+1

Ryan does a lot of engraving for Huntertown Arms. His work is second to none.

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    some questions for those of you that used laser scribe

what was the price?

how did they turn out any pics?

also im not familiar with laser engraving will it still need to be color filled after like normal engraving.

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    some questions for those of you that used laser scribe

what was the price?

how did they turn out any pics?

also im not familiar with laser engraving will it still need to be color filled after like normal engraving.

I think it was like $30

It turned out very similar the the OP

Color fill if you want. I used Alumablack.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom