Saw this and threw up in my mouth a little...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The antis just will never understand. I am a man. Whether I own or carry a gun or not. I do not, nor have I ever, carried a gun to feel more macho.

However, as a man, a father and husband, I take my responsibility to protect, defend and provide for my family very seriously. If I'm not here, I can't provide for them. If the worst circumstance occurs with my family present, I am prepared to do more than dial 911 and hope and pray someone with a gun shows up.

So, if you feel that a guy can't be a man if he carries a gun, one wonders just where your definition of "man" got twisted.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    "Yeah, she's hot and all that, but I just don't think I could be with a brainless **** like her. I mean, I don't want to have ****ing idiots for kids, and I only get to contribute half the genes, you know?

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    Rules for Radicals
    Saul Alinsky
    RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”

Rules for Radicals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i read the link for this. i read the summary, it was scary ****.

and then i read the actual 'rules.' these 'rules', properly worded, sound more like a corporate mission statement, at an executive level. they sounded less scary to me then, and then more familiar.
    in that light, it almost makes corporations sound fascist. maybe they are. maybe i'm a fascist for agreeing with them, but then i'm not in power of anything but my own life. i can boil those tenets down to simple wording for others, into terms and statements everyone has probably heard before.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Here ya guys go:

377937_558099304217623_191037421_n.jpg

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Pretending that's not just an arbitrary stock photo with weak propaganda attached for a moment, she's entitled to her opinion. I think it's nonsense, but there are plenty of men who don't like guns. I hope this imaginary couple never needs one.

Here ya guys go:

377937_558099304217623_191037421_n.jpg

What a bizarre response. Gun rights and the State are not necessarily at odds. You do understand that there are reasons to own guns other than violent revolution, do you not?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Pretending that's not just an arbitrary stock photo with weak propaganda attached for a moment, she's entitled to her opinion. I think it's nonsense, but there are plenty of men who don't like guns. I hope this imaginary couple never needs one.

What a bizarre response. Gun rights and the State are not necessarily at odds. You do understand that there are reasons to own guns other than violent revolution, do you not?

Does she realize guns are more than just phallic symbols? Assuming she actually had anything to do with the 'lose the gun' version.

No one is saying she doesn't have the right to her opinion, only that it is a ridiculous and indefensible one.

Everyone posting here is well aware that there are many reasons one might choose to own a firearm. And the State is quite happy allowing you most of them. That being said, why are so many liberals so set on banning law-abiding citizens from possessing 'military style' firearms?

Top Bottom