• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

maceace

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    NWI
    I have for sale or trade a Excellent condition SAM7K-01 AK Pistol made by Arsenal of Bulgaria.
    Currently wearing a Midwest Industries railed handguard and Magpul Angled Foregrip as well as a Hogue pistol grip, however I do have the original pistol grip and the lower handguard but not the upper handguard. It will come with 1 30 round surplus AK magazine.
    I am looking to sell for $1700 as is or $1800 and can include a bonesteel side folding brace however you would have to register it for a Form 1 before installing the brace on it.
    I am interested in the new import Galil's by IMI preferably a rifle but will consider pistols, or a Steyr AUG, and have $$$ or mags/ammo +/- to add to make it a fair trade. I would possibly be open to trades for other AK's or AR's, however I have alot of each and may be picky.
    If I do not sell or trade this within the next week or so I am going to Form 1 it as at this point you can register AK braces/pistols for Free with the ATF until the end of May.
    I'm located in Lake County NWI, which is in the suburbs of Chicago and about 2 hours from Indy, and willing to drive some for the right trade/sale.
    1678839075785.png

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom