• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kungfupipe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Greencastle
    originally i was wanting to dump my receiver block and go with a weld on back plate. now after doing some more research, i realize that maybe i should just replace the rear trunnion in my saiga 12. everything that i could find was in regard to ak rifles and nothing on saiga 12's. are there any ak builder's out there that could tell which rear trunnion to use on a saiga 12? i.e romanian or yada yada, and what tools will be needed to install the rear trunnion. thanks for any and all info. bye the way, don't ever cut the rear tang off your saiga 12 unless you are really sure, because i did 2 years ago to accomidate a tromix stock and totally regret it. i should have just used an ak stock to begin with because thats where i'm headed in the end. lessons learned i guess.:rockwoot:

kungfupipe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Greencastle
    ak rear trunnion

ak guys i need your help. does anyone know which rear trunnion (i.e. romanian) i could install in a saiga 12? i cut the tang off for a tromix stock, but now want an ak stock. thanks for any and all help:rockwoot:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    should you wish to sell/trade your tromix stock let me know. Replacement s12 parts are hard to find but you can use this if you'd like.

INTERNAL RECEIVER BLOCK- STOCK ADAPTER<b> TAPPED SIDE HOLES</b>

it doesn't have the tang, but you don't have to weld on a plate and the holes are tapped so it's an easy install. You can use an ace folder, tromix, or a pignose adapter and add an m4 stock. I wouldn't want the headache of riveting a new trunion in.

I have to go to work now, but i'll look when i get home for the website for s12 imported parts. I know if you ever need a new bolt you're screwed. Should you need any help with the install just shoot me a message

Top Bottom