• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Did a safe clean out today and found stuff I didn’t even know I had . Lol found about 400rds of 22’s some 9mm and I don’t have a 9mm anymore. Found 2 boxes of 40cal . It’s crazy , but now the safe looks better and I am much happier .

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I can't even get half my guns in my safe let alone use valuable space on ammo. But yeah, know the feeling, it is like seeing old friends. Have a couple of my dad's guns and since he died, like handling them and remembering the hunts we shared.
    I took everything out and tried to just put guns in and can’t get them in, had guns all over . So I guess I need another safe ! Was talking to wife about it and her response is where you going to put another one ? Lol I told her next to the other one. She never said anything. So I’m thinking about turning a Coke machine into a safe. It would be a little bigger then the safe I have now. New project I guess.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    I took everything out and tried to just put guns in and can’t get them in, had guns all over . So I guess I need another safe ! Was talking to wife about it and her response is where you going to put another one ? Lol I told her next to the other one. She never said anything. So I’m thinking about turning a Coke machine into a safe. It would be a little bigger then the safe I have now. New project I guess.

I really like that idea! Yeah, I need a couple more myself.

FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Did a safe clean out today and found stuff I didn’t even know I had . Lol found about 400rds of 22’s some 9mm and I don’t have a 9mm anymore. Found 2 boxes of 40cal . It’s crazy , but now the safe looks better and I am much happier .
    Yea I have a detailed log of my ammo to ensure I have a decent amount stashed away and I still find random gems I forgot to log or just missed. Its a pretty good feeling though.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Yea I have a detailed log of my ammo to ensure I have a decent amount stashed away and I still find random gems I forgot to log or just missed. Its a pretty good feeling though.
    Cool.

Two year old reply to the OP. When can we expect the random gems?…..:):

Asking for a friend?

FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Cool.

Two year old reply to the OP. When can we expect the random gems?…..:):

Asking for a friend?
    You ok?
    Maybe I spend more time on the range then my phone and am not as tech savvy as you. Plus the post is new to me and as far as im aware theres no reason I shouldn't reply.

Top Bottom