• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • car06281

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    Near Richmond
    I purchased a Sadlak scope mount awhile back and am finally getting around to installing it on my M1A loaded. There is a little bit of vertical play between the scope mount and the lower receiver, in other words the ridge on the scope mount is a little sloppy in the groove on the side of the receiver

I must be missing something but I don't see how this scope mount will be in the exact same position every time I take it off and put it on. Any experience out there with this?

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Doesn't sound like that it will, they will tell you the receiver is not in spec and that's why they sell their insp. kit. Then they use the dimensions from the insp. kit and fit the mount to the out of spec receiver.

The one Sadlak mount that I used fit great and was a good solid mount, repeated and maintained zero.... But when they don't fit, they don't work well.
    Check their website and get the full story there...

Hth

car06281

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    Near Richmond
    I bought the mount used but everything came with it. I did notice they provide a fitting service.

The Sadlak website says their mount will have a little play even on a GI spec receiver. I've misplaced my dial caliper so I'll have to get another one (then find the old one so I'll have 2) before I can do the pin check.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom