• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jpo117

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    FTF near Fort Wayne. No trades. Driver's license, LTCH, and bill of sale required. Pics will be here shortly.

[STRIKE]Smith and Wesson M&P 45c: $450[/STRIKE] - Sold
    2 mags, hard case, unknown round count

I went through a phase where I was sure I wanted a compact semi-auto to replace the revolvers in my rotation. This one looked well cared for and felt good enough in my hand at Ranger Supply (shameless plug for a great store) that I took it home, but never got around to taking it to the range and I've since talked myself out of replacing my beloved wheel guns. Tried to convince the wife to take it off my hands but she's happy with her 1911. So, off to market it goes.

[STRIKE]Taurus 94: $200[/STRIKE] - Sold
    4", blued, less than 100 rounds

I bought this 22 a few years back new from 21st Century. I've had it out to the range a few times but, to be honest, while it's a sweet little shooter in single action I hate the double action trigger pull on this thing: it's heavy, and a touch gritty. Apparently that's common with small 22s, according to Jeff at Gunblast (Taurus Model 941 Ultra-Lite .22 Magnum Revolver). Some recommend replacing the trigger spring, smoothing the internals, or even shipping it back to Taurus (using their awesome life-of-the-firearm warranty) to improve the trigger; I didn't want to mess with it and bought a Ruger Standard instead. Pricing reflects your cost to install a new spring or ship to Taurus if you so desire, though it's certainly not necessary.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom