• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jkwrangler70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 24, 2016
    Lafayette
    Up for sale is a very lightly used 4” S&W 610 in the Lord’s caliber, 10mm Auto. This revolver is also capable of firing .40 S&W. Being that 10mm and .40 are rimless, this revolver uses moon clips, of which 10+ are included (12 I think) as well as a de-mooning tool. Round count is ~100 or less. Dawson red fiber optic front sight, factory rear. I installed a Wilson combat spring kit as well. Includes factory hard case and all oem accessories/parts.

Very nice revolver, I’m just not a revolver guy and honestly I suck at shooting with it because of that. Trying to free up some space in the safe and fund other projects I’ll actually use.

Located in White County, but work in Lafayette. Might be willing to travel for the right deal. Looking for $1000.

Mostly looking to sell, but might be open to trades depending on what you’ve got. Trade interests include CZs, Aimpoints, FDE RM06, good quality LPVOs, suppressors on Form 3, factory loaded ammo, Saiga/Vepr 12 folder, possibly a nice Kar98k, 6.5 creed bolt gun, ect. Worst I can say is no. +/- cash as necessary.

Attachments

• 02AD694C-C857-4CB8-8BDC-7CBF108FBB35.jpeg
      02AD694C-C857-4CB8-8BDC-7CBF108FBB35.jpeg
      983.8 KB · Views: 161
    Top Bottom