• ...and so much more!
  • Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I'm so excited I made a video!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZP8WsTVeS8]YouTube - Bubba's Workbench - Smith & Wesson Model 438 Revolver, J-Frame Bodyguard Design -Unboxed[/ame]

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Congrats! Your going to love this gun. I got the 638 in brushed stainless. You'll be surprised how accurate they are. Can't wait to see what mods you do. I just got a Uncle Mikes ankle holster for mine. Can't decide if I like it or not. Look forward to the next episode of Bubba's Workbench.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I LOVE the shrouded hammer. While carry function is important, that means nothing if you cant have range fun with the derned thing! :D I find that the Smith snubs with hammers are suprisingly accurate in single action. Good find and have some FUN with that thing (provided .38 is obtainable)

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    I LOVE the shrouded hammer. While carry function is important, that means nothing if you cant have range fun with the derned thing! :D I find that the Smith snubs with hammers are suprisingly accurate in single action. Good find and have some FUN with that thing (provided .38 is obtainable)

Just as accurate in double action.

Top Bottom