Feb 15, 2013
    IN

gweston

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2024
    Anderson
    I'm pretty new to INGO, so I've tried to read all I can on what to do, and what not to do, so if I step on toes or take a misstep, feel free to call me out. If there is a better forum to ask this question, let me know.

I've acquired several guns over the years, but not sold any guns for a very long time, so I'm kind of interested in getting an idea of what some of the guns I've owned for a long time might be worth. One of those that seems might fit in this thread is a 4506, it's any really good shape. If you have a ballpark price on what it might be worth, that'd be appreciated.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I'm pretty new to INGO, so I've tried to read all I can on what to do, and what not to do, so if I step on toes or take a misstep, feel free to call me out. If there is a better forum to ask this question, let me know.

I've acquired several guns over the years, but not sold any guns for a very long time, so I'm kind of interested in getting an idea of what some of the guns I've owned for a long time might be worth. One of those that seems might fit in this thread is a 4506, it's any really good shape. If you have a ballpark price on what it might be worth, that'd be appreciated.

With a Gunbroker account you can search recent sales. That, IMO, will give you the high end of retail.

As 3rd gens have become more collectible, attributes such as condition, boxes, manuals, etc. make a big difference in price (especially on Gunbroker).

That being said... $500 to $1500?

Top Bottom