• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    Just thought I would post some info on a new (to me anyway) product that I found on another forum. I know, I know - Blasphemy, there are NO other forums. Please forgive my transgressions.

The product is called Rusty's Rag Gun Cloth. It is a section of sheepskin with a leather backing. The sheepskin is treated with their "signature" silicone gun oil. The fuzz of the sheep skin is great at reaching into all the nooks and crannies like slide serrations, roll marks, slide rails etc. to get at whatever lurks in there.

I have one of their pistol size rags and have tried it on 4-5 handguns so far. It seems to work as advertised. I haven't tried it on a blued gun yet, but will probably try that tonight.

Anyway, I thought I would share it with INGO. Here is a link to their website.
    Pistol Rifle Shotgun Gun Cleaning Accessories

I am not affiliated with them in any way. Just sharing what seems to be a good product so far.

By the way. If you are a member of the board over at TheHighRoad, you can see more about it and even get a coupon code for 25% off in the "Group Buys, Deals & Contests" section.

Top Bottom