• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

lilop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I think I'll try this again. Up for sale/trade is a BEAUTIFUL Russian SKS. 1954 Tula. Do your research people, because if you're going to own an SKS, a Russian is the one to get. All matching numbers. Only 20 rounds of Wolf fmj through it to function check it, then field stripped and cleaned meticulously. This is one of the nicest Russian models that I have ever seen. Comes with a cleaning kit in the buttstock, oil can, separate extended buttpad, and 3 stripper clips to get you started. Please see pictures. Cash price is $425. Open to all trade offers.

7248.jpg

7251.jpg

7254.jpg

7263.jpg

7266.jpg

7272.jpg

7275.jpg

7276.jpg

7277.jpg

7279.jpg

7281.jpg

[/b]

Gentlemen,

The SKS in the listing is actually still available. I originally posted it for sale in 2011, but decided against selling it. I re-listed it again this past October, but never kept up on bumping the thread. Here is a link to the new thread, with the current value. https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/long-guns-rifles-shotguns/319120-russian-sks-1954-tula.html

It is still a beautiful rifle. The pictures don't do it justice. Feel free to view my seller/buyer feedback, and pm me with any questions.

Regards,

Kyle

Last edited by a moderator:

lilop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    This rifle is just sitting around doing nothing, so let's try getting it in the hands of someone who will actually shoot the thing!!!

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    wow these things are worth this much??? I have one just sitting around, rarely shoot it.... Couldnt sell it, but its good to know. BUMP

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom