• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sierra117

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    lebanon
    Just stopped in the Rural king on Teal Rd. and they have a new and improved firearms section. They have numerous Sig pistols(P938 9mm $749.99,.22 1911 FDE $459.99 and 1911 scorpion .45 $999.99, i seen one Sig AR 5.56 w/ all magpul furniture and 1pmag $1299.00, mossberg AR 715T $299,some Howa bolt actions (didnt look at calibers) and Plenty of Thermold 30rd mags $17 each, sig 1911 mags 8rd $25 ea. Not much Ammo to speak of but they did have some PMC .38 special and .380. Thought i'd give a heads up as i was surprised at the selection.:)

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    I stopped in yesterday as well and was shocked to see an actual firearms counter. I am excited to see if they keep it up and continue to increase their selection.

84VETTE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Salem
    Interseting, I may have to run over there after while then, I'm just on Beck Ln and still havent been in that RK yet.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I was at the Lafayette rural King this evening. A clearly middle aged woman wanted to look at a long gun. The clerk made her show her license and she wrote something down on a pad before she would take the rifle from the case to show the customer. That same store would not allow me to cash and carry a muzzle loader last fall, I hope what I saw this evening is not the new store policy.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I was at the Lafayette rural King this evening. A clearly middle aged woman wanted to look at a long gun. The clerk made her show her license and she wrote something down on a pad before she would take the rifle from the case to show the customer. That same store would not allow me to cash and carry a muzzle loader last fall, I hope what I saw this evening is not the new store policy.

While I have never bought a gun from Rural King, I open carry in there all the time....and buy ammo without any hassles whatsoever. Sometimes I even take the dog along (our pocket beagle).

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I saw a post about this a week or so ago. Went to the Frankfort RK, didn't see any changes in the ammo dept. Didn't see anyone to ask about stocking firearms, really hope they do. There is no competition in Frankfort as the local Wallyworld doesn't carry firearms, just ammo when they have any!

PopFizz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Where did you find this info? Is there a link somewhere? I was just wondering if the Jeffersonville,IN store is included. I love Rural King!

No link. I was in my local RK (kokomo) a couple weeks ago and came across a couple managers going over the new layout for when they received their display cases. That was part of the info I gleaned from them.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I have heard that the one in Martinsville is doing the same thing, but have not been there. A buddy told me they had a decent selection of ammo, but limit purchases to only two boxes per day per customer.

Archer1122

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    I was in the Monticello store today and they are still the same as before. Don't know if they are going to change. I did see 1 box of 270 and 2 boxes of 30-30 bunch of 222 and 45 acp. Also had some 204

Top Bottom