Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Ruger SR1911 Lightweight Commander 9mm

*SOLD*

Up for sale is a *spotless* Ruger SR1911 Lightweight Commander in 9mm. I'm the original owner and this comes with everything it did when new - two factory Ruger 9-round magazines, black factory rubber grips, factory box, all papers, and the Ruger "Eaglewings" cocobolo grips shown in the pictures below.

No "idiot" or other handling marks. Sights are spot-on centered. Very accurate with about as much recoil as a squirt gun. If you've never owned or shot a 1911 in 9mm, you'll be hard pressed to find a better choice than this sweetheart. It's everything wonderful about a 1911 with the affordability of 9mm.

These are currently going for $768 on Grab-A-Gun, which doesn't include tax, shipping or FFL fees.

Price: [strike]$650[/strike] [strike]$620[/strike] [strike]$600[/strike] $575

Note that any smudges you see in the bottom two images is gun oil I didn't wipe off before taking the pics.

9X1TgyH.jpg
    [/IMG]
    BT2PZY6.jpg
    [/IMG]
    AlHuytS.jpg
    [/IMG]

Must meet FTF in the Noblesville/Fishers area, my work/family schedule is too pressing to travel much further. Not interested in trades. If I don't know you from INGO, please be prepared to show me your INDL and/or LTCH (nothing will be recorded, just need to be sure you're one of the good guys). Don't bump the ad, please PM me with any questions, and thank you for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom