• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • YayGuns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 26, 2013
    Louisville / Camp Atterbury
    So I've had this on armslist for a while with no interest. Figured I'd put it up on here. This is a safe queen. It has less than 500 rounds down the pipe. I bought this a little while ago, but I like my bolt action rifles more. It comes with everything that it came with when I bought it (Nylon Case, 3 Magpul 30rd Mags, Flip up iron sights, Hand Guards, Factory trigger is included as well). These are going for around $1400 new on Buds, and I have a lot invested in this, and don't want to give it away. This shoots great, and the Giselle trigger is INSANELY nice.

This is what comes with it

Ruger Nylon carry case
    Leupold Mark AR 1-4X20 Duplex
    Leupold Mark 4 Extra High Rings
    Ruger Factory BUIS with front sight tool
    KAC 45 degree offset 600m sights (paid $316)
    Giselle National Match Trigger with anti rotation pin kit (paid $336)
    Harris 6-9 Bipod with adapter
    3x Handguards
    3X Magpul 30rd Mags
    2x Magpul 20rd Mags

All and all, I have around $2600 invested in it. I know I'm not going to get that out of it since it's used. I'd like to get $1700 for EVERYTHING.

It has one scar on the left side of the upper from when I transported it in my rifle bag with my bolt action rifle.

Last edited:

YayGuns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 26, 2013
    Louisville / Camp Atterbury
    So I've received a few emails about this being overpriced. I'm not trying to rip anyone off here. I understand, you can buy a brand new one for a little over $1000 bucks. However, one from the store doesn't have a $300 Giselle trigger in it, $300 KAC sights (which are pretty tough to find), and a Leupold optic with rings.

I'm not trying to take advantage of anyone, but I'm not going to give it away either. I've got way more than the asking price invested in this.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom