WTS/WTT: Ruger, Sig, FN, XDM, magazines, Inline Fab reloading, Flashlights!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Ok going through the safes and reloading rooms. Got a lot of stuff I no longer need. Recently picked up a new 380 so need some ammo and things for it. Ruger LCP2 trades accepted, holsters, mags, BUT MOSTLY NEED AMMO LOL.

Next is 2 xd(m)9 compact mags. the 13 rounders. Both also brand new. cheapest I can find these is for about 25 bucks each. I'll do $13 each. Was 17 each on these also or buy both for $30!

And on to the pics. send me a pm and we can work something out. I'm Located in Hamilton County and can meet through out the county on most days. I will ship priority mail for actual cost. Can also meet on the north side of Indy 96th/Michigan road area. If you think my prices are to high let me know.

-SPF'S SPF'S to ILF!!!! I have a used Fenix PD30 and PD32. Both work great but have been carried a lot. there is ano wearing on them. Not a ton but used for sure. they will come with the pocket clips on them. no packaging or anything else. Both will come with fresh cr123's in them. I'll go 25 each on these but if you buy something else from the ad $20 each

Sold to Shooter! Couple items for a Hornady LNL AP press. I have a ergo roller handle and LED lighting kit. Both items have been used for a couple hundred rounds. Sold the LNL but these are the best upgrades you can make imo. The long led strip will need new adhesive. I switched it over and just ran 3m velcro on it and it worked great. The skylight is $40 and the roller is $55 bucks new. I'll go $65 bucks for both items.

Spfs to HFB!!
    Sig p250 15 round factory mag still in the wrapper. made in Italy. Cheapest I can find these for is about $35. I'll take $25 for this

Spf's!!!! 2 XD(m) 19 round 9 mill mags. Also both brand new. They do have a little sticker residue on them but it comes off very easy with alcohol wipes. Cheapest I was able to find these for was 28 bucks. I'll go $20 bucks each on these

Sold to chez!!!! So up first is some Ruger SR9 17 round magazines. all are brand new never used. Cheapest I saw them online was 20 a piece. So I'll do 17 a mag obo. If you buy all 4 I'll go $60

Sold sold sold. FNS 40/357 sig 14 round magazine. Factory. also brand new. These seem to run about 35 each. I'll do $25 obo on this

Sold sold sold. Next is an ASP triple led light. Great tailcap UI on this. You can lock it out, rotate it and get momentary on, rotate it the oppisite way and get constant on. Clicky Tail cap activation. I'll take $25 on this one also.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom