• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A. Ramon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I am having some trouble finding one. I found one at my local gun shop, but they had to send it back for the recall and haven't gotten one back in yet. $329 is what they were asking for it, it that a good price?

AR

luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    it is a great conceal gun
    the trigger is not to my liking - way too long
    it isn't fun to shoot for extended rounds - hurts
    if you have large hands - it is a challenge
    All guns have a +/-

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I am having some trouble finding one. I found one at my local gun shop, but they had to send it back for the recall and haven't gotten one back in yet. $329 is what they were asking for it, it that a good price?

AR

$330.00 is full retail, and I wouldn't expect to pay much less since LCP's are in such demand. I stood three deep in a line for two remaining LCP's. I paid the full retail and actually felt lucky... Weird!

luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    You will have to wait. If you hold off for 6 months, you'll find them cheaper and in better supply. Right now it is difficult to find ANY gun. New government stimulus package is doing great things for guns and ammo sales.

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    Sounds high to me. The shop I am buying from sells them for $295 He has gotten several in and sold all of them. They have a wish list for them that you put your # on and when they get one in they will call the guy at the top of the list. Then work their way down. I believe they got 2 in last week. I was told Ruger is turning out 6000 per day and working 6 days a week making these little pocket guns.

Top Bottom