• patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Aww go ahead and try!

Well after reading how to lighten the trigger pull I think I will just buy a replacement instead of trying it myself. I would probably mess it up and ruin the original hammer. I can just see me breaking my toy and not being able to play with it.

It's part of the fun of 10/22's and replacements are cheap from Ruger.:rockwoot:
    Remember though, some things are best disassembled inside a gallon ziplock.:dunno:

Inly bad part about 10/22's is they're addictive. I have more than one that shoots little bitty bugholes and one that I have more than a grand in. Tread carefully in these swamps. There be dragons!:draw::D

moongovernor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Columbus
    if you guys want to possibly save some $$$ you can send me your stock hammer and I'll buff it for you for free. if you like it great and you saved yourself $40 if not then buy the new hammer.

I really appreciate the offer! I've been trying to send you an email, but I guess I can't since I don't have 15 posts yet. I'm in Columbus - not that far from Bloomington - do you have a shop there that I could stop by next time I'm in town?

Top Bottom